chart your course
MBA, CLC, ACC
Kelli Kolling is an experienced certified leadership coach and management consultant, with 20 years of experience in the public and private sectors. Kelli's extensive experience in management consulting and cross-industry experience gives her a unique perspective and lends to her ability to understand business issues facing executives today.
Kelli is an experienced leadership coach, change management practitioner, human capital strategist, facilitator and process engineer. Her accomplishments include developing competency models and career development models for a management consulting organization, developing and facilitating training for a human resources organization, and leading women's development forums and networks. As a leadership coach, Kelli partners with her clients to achieve their desired leadership and development goals through working with the strengths that reside within each of her clients, identifying possibilities for change and holding clients accountable. She is passionate about helping clients reach their goals and full potential. Kelli is experienced in coaching, mentoring and delivering 360-degree feedback and other assessment results to executives and managers. She is also a skilled career coach and has provided career coaching to graduate business students and professionals in transition.
Kelli began her career as a training administrator in support of the Department of the Navy. She then spent over 14 years consulting with PricewaterhouseCoopers (now part of IBM Business Consulting Services), Touchstone Consulting (now part of SRA International) and Booz Allen Hamilton.
Kelli is trained and certified in the following assessments:
- Human Capital Institute, Human Capital Strategist Certification
- Leading Bold Change, Organizational Change Facilitator
- CPP: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Step 1 and Step 2)
Educations and Credentials include:
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, BA, International Studies, minor in French
- Tulane University, MBA, Strategy and Policy
- Georgetown University, Certificate in Leadership Coaching
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) and Member, International Coach Federation